Montgomery County Food Champion Award
The inaugural Montgomery County Food Champion Award has been created to recognize and honor a community member who has made a significant and positive impact on our local food system.
Nominations for this award will be accepted under the following criteria:
- Nominee must be a community member serving in or impacting services in Montgomery County, Ohio. (Nominee may live in surrounding communities.)
- Nominee has demonstrated dedication and commitment to improving food equity in areas such as Justice & Fairness, Strong Communities, Vibrant Farms, Healthy People, Sustainable Ecosystems, and Thriving Local Economies.
- Nominee has had an exemplary and measurable impact to improve food equity in the community.
- Nominee has identified and addressed a food equity need that was not previously met in the community.
- Nominee has applied a new or creative solution to an existing problem with food equity.
- Nominee has inspired and empowered meaningful work by others.
Award Winner will be recognized at the
9th Annual Montgomery County Food Summit
on Wednesday, November 20, 2019