March 2018 Update:
• 18% of the bridge project is complete.
• New 12” water main under the Great Miami River is in place and active.
• The detour for the Great Miami River Trail is complete. Cyclists can detour around the bridge by following a ramp up the levee to Embury Park Road, then across North Dixie Drive, and down another ramp back to the Trail. The detour is protected from traffic by concrete barriers where it is on Embury Park Road.
• Demolition of the north span of the old bridge is beginning.
• Project completion date is September 1, 2019.
Montgomery County has created an interactive Google map to help you navigate the Keowee Street Bridge Construction. Click on the map or visit this link:
Questions about the project? Please contact Rex Dickey at email@example.com or 937-496-7737.
If you would like any help dealing with particular business strategies that would help your business through this process, please contact Erik Collins, Montgomery County Director of Community & Economic Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 937-225-4351.