Per ORC 149.38, the Montgomery County Records Commission provides the rules for retention and disposal for Montgomery County records. It also reviews and approves applications for one-time disposal of obsolete records and records retention schedules. The Commissioner meets at least once every six months and upon the call of the chairperson.
The members of the 2019 Records Commission are:
- Debbie Lieberman, Board of County Commissioners (Chair)
- Mike Foley, Clerk of Courts
- Matt Heck, County Prosecuting Attorney
- Karl Keith, County Auditor
- Brandon C. McClain, County Recorder
- December 18. 2019, at 2 p.m. The meeting will be held in Treasurer's Office Conference Room on the 2nd Floor of the County Administration Building, 451 West Third Street, Dayton Ohio, 45422.