Montgomery County Records Commission
Per ORC 149.38, the Montgomery County Records Commission provides the rules for retention and disposal for Montgomery County records. It also reviews and approves applications for one-time disposal of obsolete records and records retention schedules. The Commissioner meets at least once every six months and upon the call of the chairperson.
The members of the 2022 Records Commission are:
- Carolyn Rice, Board of County Commissioners (Chair)
- Mike Foley, Clerk of Courts
- Mat Heck, County Prosecuting Attorney
- Karl Keith, County Auditor
- Brandon C. McClain, County Recorder
- No meetings are currently scheduled.