Per ORC 149.38, the Montgomery County Records Commission provides the rules for retention and disposal for Montgomery County records. It also reviews and approves applications for one-time disposal of obsolete records and records retention schedules. The Commissioner meets at least once every six months and upon the call of the chairperson.
The members of the 2021 Records Commission are:
- Judy Dodge, Board of County Commissioners (Chair)
- Mike Foley, Clerk of Courts
- Mat Heck, County Prosecuting Attorney
- Karl Keith, County Auditor
- Brandon C. McClain, County Recorder
- The Montgomery County Records Commission will meet September 8, 2021, at 10 a.m. The meeting will be held in the Data Processing Training/Conference Room on the 6th Floor of the County Administration Building at 451 West Third Street, Dayton, Ohio, 45422.