In cooperation with the County Records Commission, the County Microfilming Board administrates the operations of the Records Center & Archives. The secretary of the County Microfilming Board is the County Recorder, who handles the day-to-day operations of the center.
The members of the 2019 Microfilming Board are:
- Russ Joseph, County Treasurer (Chair)
- Brandon C. McClain, County Recorder (Secretary)
- Mike Foley, Clerk of Courts
- Karl Keith, County Auditor
- Debbie Lieberman, Board of County Commissioners
County Microfilming Board meetings:
- December 18, 2019. The Microfilming Board meeting will begin immediately after the end of the Records Commission meeting scheduled to begin at 2 p.m. The meeting will be held in the Treasurer's Office Conference Room on the 2nd Floor of the County Administration Building at 451 West Third Street, Dayton, Ohio, 45422.