This section of the Treasurer's Office website contains copies of press releases distributed by the office. Please direct any questions to the Chief Deputy Treasurer, Lynn Cooper, at 496-3037 or email@example.com.
All press releases located on this site use Adobe Acrobat. To download an Adobe Acrobat viewer click here.
- Treasurer's Office - Treasurer Russ Joseph Collects $3.5 Million in Delinquent Tax Dollars - June 12, 2019
- ABC 22 - Taxes Due Friday - February 13, 2019
- Dayton Daily News - Property Taxes Due, Montgomery County Office to Open doors Saturday - February 7, 2019
- Treasurer's Office - Treasurer Russ Joseph Offers Weekend Hours Leading Up to Tax Deadline - Feb. 7th 2019
- Treasurer's Office - Russ Joseph Sworn in as Treasurer - January 30, 2019
- Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland - Unemployment, Vacant Properties, Population Decline: Finding Solutions in Dayton - May 7, 2018
- Dayton Daily News - 240 Blighted Sites to be Razed in County - October 21, 2016
- Dayton Daily News – Collection Rate for Taxes Rises to 96.2% - November 13, 2015
- Treasurer's Office - Treasurer's Office Open on Saturday, July 11, 2015; Taxes Due July 17, 2015. - July 6, 2015
Dayton Daily News - Trotwood Strategy: Rehab Houses - July 4, 2015