Before you proceed to E-Filing,
read the Montgomery County Probate Court of Ohio,
Go Live for Guardianship Cases is September 8, 2020.
The Montgomery County Probate Court is E-Filing all Civil, Miscellaneous, Estate, Trust, Adoption and Guardianship cases.
- Probate Court Amended Administrative Order (link to doc)
- Probate Court Local Rule 57.2(link to rule in local rules)
- Frequently Asked Questions (link to doc)
- Privacy Statement (link to doc)
- Attorney Training - recorded training from May 3rd, 2018
- E-Filing User Guide (link to doc)
- YouTube Training video (link to YouTube)
- Instructions to Initiate a New Adoption: A Statement of Intention form (119.10), with all original certified documents, such as the birth certificate, marriage license or juvenile court orders, etc. shall be brought to the court to open any Adoption Case.
- E-Filing Instructions for Name Change (link to Name Change)
- E-Filing Instructions for Estate Release From Administration (click here)
- E-Filing Instructions for Estate Summary Release From Administration (click here)
- Process Server Instructions (link to doc )
- If you are using a Mac system when filling out forms. (link to doc)
- If you are a Trust Officer who requests an account in e-filing (link to doc)
- NOTE: if you need the Court's assistance for e-filing your paperwork, you will need to arrive no later than 3:30 p.m.
Probate Court E-Filing Help during normal business hours(click link for business hours)