Before you proceed to E-Filing,
read the Montgomery County Probate Court of Ohio,
THE PROBATE COURT'S WEBSITE WILL BE DOWN FROM 5:00 P.M. FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2019 UNTIL MONDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2019 TO IMPLEMENT AN ENHANCEMENT.
All Probate Civil case types and Estates (MSC & EST) must be submitted through the Montgomery County Probate Court’s E-Filing System.
- Probate Court Amended Administrative Order (link to doc)
- Probate Court Local Rule 57.2(link to rule in local rules)
- Frequently Asked Questions (link to doc)
- Privacy Statement (link to doc)
- Attorney Training - recorded training from May 3rd, 2018
- E-Filing User Guide (link to doc)
- YouTube Training video (link to YouTube)
- Attorneys e-filing please read (click to view)
- E-Filing Instructions for Name Change (link to Name Change)
- E-Filing Instructions for Estate Release From Administration (click here)
- E-Filing Instructions for Estate Summary Release From Administration (click here)
- Process Server Instructions (link to doc )
- If you are using a Mac system when filling out forms. (link to doc)
- NOTE: if you need the Court's assistance for e-filing your paperwork, you will need to arrive no later than 3:30 p.m.
Probate Court E-Filing Help during normal business hours(click link for business hours):
- Technical issues with e-Filing (937)224-3932
- Judicial Procedure (937)225-4641 or (937) 225-4560