Before you proceed to E-Filing,
read the Montgomery County Probate Court of Ohio,
|The Probate Court will implement E-Filing on Trust
Cases on April 1, 2019.
Due to this implementation the E-Filing system will be down from 5:00 p.m. on Friday, March 29, 2019 until 8:30 a.m. on April 1, 2019.
Because of this disruption the Court will not issue the monthly citations until April 10, 2019.
The Court apologizes for any inconvenience that this may cause to Probate Court customers.
All Probate Civil, Estate and Trust case types (MSC, EST, TRS) must be submitted through the Montgomery County Probate Court’s E-Filing System.
- Probate Court Amended Administrative Order (link to doc)
- Probate Court Local Rule 57.2(link to rule in local rules)
- Frequently Asked Questions (link to doc)
- Privacy Statement (link to doc)
- Attorney Training - recorded training from May 3rd, 2018
- E-Filing User Guide (link to doc)
- YouTube Training video (link to YouTube)
- Attorneys e-filing please read (click to view)
- E-Filing Instructions for Name Change (link to Name Change)
- E-Filing Instructions for Estate Release From Administration (click here)
- E-Filing Instructions for Estate Summary Release From Administration (click here)
- Process Server Instructions (link to doc )
- If you are using a Mac system when filling out forms. (link to doc)
- NOTE: if you need the Court's assistance for e-filing your paperwork, you will need to arrive no later than 3:30 p.m.
Probate Court E-Filing Help during normal business hours(click link for business hours):
- Technical issues with e-Filing (937)224-3932
- Judicial Procedure (937)225-4641 or (937) 225-4560