Request email notification when page changes E-Notify
  • To check if a document has been filed and date filed 
  • Requests for copies of court orders 
  • Clerk administrative fees
  • Process server or status of service

Montgomery County Clerk of Courts - Domestic Relations Division
(937) 225-4562

  • Inquiries regarding support checks and/or payments being   made 
  • Amount of arrearage owed or request for audit of support account 
  • Desire to speak with a Support Specialist for enforcement of their support case 

Montgomery County Support Enforcement Agency 
(937) 225-4600

  • Inquiries regarding date and time of hearings of Domestic Relations cases

Domestic Relations Court Assignment Office
(937) 225-4087

  • Inquiries pertaining to a recent hearing before a Judge or Magistrate in Domestic Relations cases

Domestic Relations Court 
(937) 225-4063
(Should be transferred to Magistrate's Legal Secretary)

  • Reporting changes that effect a child or spousal support obligation

Domestic Relations Court Compliance Office
(937) 225-4782 

  • Requests for family mediation

    Domestic Relations Court  Mediation Services Dept.(937) 225-4782 

  • Scheduling or questions pertaining to Parenting After Divorce Seminar

Domestic Relations Court Parent Education Department(937) 225-4539

  • Support questions when parties were never married

Juvenile Court Support Office (937) 225-6133 

  • Questions regarding Domestic Violence or temporary Protection Orders

Domestic Relations Court Domestic Violence Public Legal Specialist
(937) 496-6859

  • Pro Se Litigant (parties who want to file an action without an attorney)

Domestic Relations County Pro Se Public Legal Specialist
(937) 224-3634

  • Status of warrant or to see if a warrant has been issued

Montgomery County Sheriff's Office 
(937) 225-6552