The referring Courts or Parole will be informed of MonDay’s Screening Assessment recommendation.
Candidates must be:
- Males and females ages eighteen and over.
- Referred by a Court of Common Pleas or Parole.
- Eligible for community control sanctions.
- Eligible per ODRC’s ORAS requirements for offenders sentenced to a CBCF as established by the OAC.
- Assessed to have the cognitive capability and/or the literacy skills needed to process the information presented in the CBT curriculum.
- Assessed to determine one’s motivation for treatment and willingness to abide by the program rules.
- Have medical problems which would prevent integration into the program (physical inability to participate in the program, acute dental problems, or restricted or cost prohibitive medications).
- Have mental health problems or issues which would prevent appropriate interaction.
- Have detainers of active warrants pending, or be out of jail on an appeal bond.
Former MonDay Residents:
- Successful and unsuccessful completions are eligible to be assessed for readmission.