To request an Absentee Ballot for the November 5, 2019 General Election:
1. Download and complete a FILL ABLE Absentee Voter Application Form
2. Contact the Board of Elections to have one mailed to you. 225-5656.
3. Mail via US mail or deliver completed application to: Montgomery County Board of Elections
451 W. Third St.
Dayton, OH 45422
- Must Include or will be returned:
Name and Registered address
- Election you are requesting: General Election
- Date of birth
- Either your Ohio driver's license number or the last four digits of your social security number.
- Or one of the following forms of voter identification:
- a copy of your Ohio driver's license
- a copy of an identification card issued by the State of Ohio or the United States government
- an original or copy of a utility bill
- an original or copy of a bank statement
- an original or copy of a paycheck
- an original or copy of a government check
- Your complete legal signature
- Ballots will be mailed the first day of early voting- October 8th
All voted absentee ballots must be returned by mail, or hand delivered to the Board of Elections office by 7:30 p.m. on Election Day.
DON'T DELAY RETURN TODAY
.55 cents or 1 stamp