Additional Lead Resources:
- U.S. EPA
- Center for Disease Control (CDC) Phone: (800) 232-4636
- The Lead and Copper Rule
- READ our Water Quality Report (Consumer Confidence Report)
- READ the full text of the Safe Drinking Water Act
- READ U.S. EPA Lead in your drinking water report
- READ the 2016 AWWA Report on current amounts of lead lined pipe still in service.
- Learn how to identify Lead Free Certification Marks for Drinking Water System and Plumbing Products
- WATCH the lead penny test
- The U.S. EPA has a handy graphic for identifying sources of lead in the home.
Customer Service: (937) 781-2688
Sewer & Water Customer Relations Examiner: (937) 781-2666