Request email notification when page changes E-Notify

Who do I contact if I would like to place my child at Stillwater Center?
Contact Social Services Department at 890-0646, ext. 1152.

If I place my child at Stillwater Center, will I be giving up custody?

How are services paid for?
Payment for services comes from Medicaid and the individual's monthly resources (i.e. Social Security, Child Support, etc.)

When are visiting hours?
Family visitation is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Is a physician available for my child?
Stillwater Center has a contracted Medical Director who comes into the facility for rounds once per week, or as needed.

Are there other families I can talk to with similar circumstances?
Yes, parents meetings are held several times per year.  Contact Carol O'Neill at 937-415-9306 for more information. 

Stillwater Center  C    FINAL