We Need You!
Montgomery County Environmental Services invites you to organize a cleanup or beautification project in your neighborhood, and help Keep Montgomery County Beautiful! If you already have an area in mind that you want to clean up (e.g., park, roadways, alley, playground, vacant lot), we can provide you with the supplies you need.
How We Help…
- Be A Neighbor Who Cares! Register yourself, your family, or a small group of neighbors to help Clean Your Block. Request a FREE Litter Collection Kit to help keep your block beautiful. Click the Request link, enter your contact information, number of participants, and add Neighbor Who Cares in the description box to request your supplies.
- We assist corporate volunteer projects. Engage your employees and support the community by planning a cleanup or beautification project.
- We provide trash bags (from our national sponsor, Glad), gloves, and other clean up supplies. Register Your Project Online or call (937) 225-4999 with questions.
- Groups of 10 or more volunteers may reserve one of our Cleanup Supply Trailers, which contain litter disposal, landscaping and other beautification supplies. Click here for more information.
- We offer free litter disposal at our facilities.
- We can provide assistance in planning your event, and help you make your event a success.
- We offer special thank you events for litter cleanup groups.
If you are cleaning up a large vacant lot or alleyway with lots of litter and debris; you may want to schedule a Roll-off Container. These industrial-size containers can be dropped off before your cleanup event and then picked up by the waste hauler afterwards for a fee to your group.
Many local companies provide waste hauling services utilizing roll-off waste containers. Determine the container size needed for your project and request multiple quotes from reputable companies. Be sure to have permission to place the roll-off container at your site prior to scheduling delivery. Call (937) 225-4999 with questions or for additional information.