Submit a Public Records Request

Request email notification when page changes E-Notify
let-s-file-2021-08-31-05-43-54-utcA “public record” means any record kept by any public office, including MCDJFS. However, “public record” does not include any item listed under ORC 149.43(A)(1)(a)-(bb).

Public Records Requests can be submitted digitally through Montgomery County's online portal.

Click here to view Montgomery County Job & Family Services' Records Retention Schedule.