Description of Services:
To contract with service provider(s) who can provide services for eligible IV-D cases within Montgomery County to personally serve parties with notice of actions being taken by the Child Support Enforcement Agency (CSEA) and the courts.
All customers will be referred by MCDJFS Adult Probation, Child Support Enforcement Agency, Domestic Relations Court and Juvenile Court with a focus on low-income, non-custodial parents.
The Bidders Conference will be held at the Job Center, 1111 S. Edwin C. Moses Blvd., Conference Room 1133, Dayton, Ohio 45422.
- Travel throughout Montgomery and surrounding counties by automobile to serve individuals with summonses as requested by the Montgomery County Child Support Enforcement Agency (MCCSEA) legal staff. Generally, service will be attempted on three (3) separate occasions with at least 48 hours between each attempt.
- Coordinate with the MCCSEA and local courts for the collection and return of legal documents within set timeframes.
- Actively communicate with the MCCSEA when additional location information is needed to obtain service.
- Prepare and maintain records pertaining to the service of said legal documents (time, place and manner) and any other detailed records, including the creation and maintenance of logs and daily activities as required by the MCCSEA.
- Comply with the Ohio Rules of Civil Procedure, Rules 4-5.
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of how to provide these services effectively with the designated target population.
- Have the organizational capacity to provide the proposed services immediately following contract approval.
- Have the necessary skills to develop and utilize various methodologies to track program results and specific outcomes.
- Provide, at its expense, the following coverages for not less than the following amounts or greater when required by Laws and Regulations:
1. General Liability – with a limit of $1,000,000 for each occurrence, $1,000,000 products and completed operations aggregate, $1,000,000 personal and advertising injury and $2,000,000 in general aggregate
2. Automobile Liability – with a limit of a combined single limit (CSL); bodily injury and property damage of $1,000,000 for each accident.
3. Workers’ Compensation and Ohio Employers Liability – with a limit of $1,000,000 for each accident, $1,000,000 for each disease per employee and $1,000,000 in disease aggregate.
4. Professional Liability (Errors and Omissions Liability) – with a limit of $1,000,000 each claim, $2,000,000 annual aggregate.
5. Cyber Liability Coverage – with a limit of $1,000,000 per claim/aggregate information /security & privacy, $1,000,000 per claim/aggregate regulatory action (defense & penalties), $1,000,000 per claim/aggregate website-media content, $1,000,000 privacy breach response & $1,000,000 extortion.
The Insurance shall be issued by an insurance company authorized to conduct business in the State of Ohio and having an AM Best rating of "A-VII" or better. Current certificates of all policies required to be maintained by Consultant pursuant to this article shall be provide to the Board. In addition, the Board shall be named as additional insured and coverage must be on a primary and non-contributory basis. General Liability additional insured’s should be on CG 2010 10 01 or 04 13 and CG 2037 0704 or an equivalent. All insurance policies required by this article shall be subject to a sixty (60) day written notice of cancellation or diminution of coverage to MCDJFS Contracting Unit, 1111 South Edwin C. Moses Blvd., Dayton, Ohio 45422. Cancellation of insurance will constitute a default, which, if not remedied within the thirty (30) day notification period shall cause immediate termination by MCDJFS.
One or more contract(s) will be awarded as a result of this bid process shall be effective
January 1, 2019 through December 31, 2019 with (2) two possible option extensions (January 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020 and January 1, 2021 through December 31, 2021) and is subject to State and Federal regulations, including Title VI of the Civil Rights Act and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act.
Request for pre-registration or questions concerning this conference may be directed to:
Diana Fugate, Contractor Evaluator Negotiator
Montgomery County Department of Job and Family Services
1111 S. Edwin C. Moses Blvd., Contracting Unit
Dayton, Ohio 45422
Telephone: (937) 225-4195