The Montgomery County Department of Job and Family Services – Children Services Division (MCDJFS-CSD) is soliciting Request for Quotes / Qualifications (RFQ) for the following service on the date and time listed below.
COMMUNITY FAMILY VISITATION SPACE
By: Friday, November 16, 2018, no later than 12:00PM (noon) EST
The Montgomery County Department of Job & Family Services (MCDJFS) is seeking a qualified organization to provide space for family visitations for up to twenty (20) families referred by MCDJFS-CSD for the 2019 calendar year.
- Provide visitation space for five (5) families concurrently in semi-private visitation space (partitions are acceptable).
- Provide visitation services Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 3:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Visitation location must be convenient to the bus line.
- Provide additional space for MCDJFS staff, a small kitchen, access to restrooms, equipment changing stations, and telephone access.
- Provide organizational staff that is available to MCDJFS staff and families during visitation times.
- Collaborate with MCDJFS-CSD staff to provide additional services to families.
- Provide a site visit prior to quote selection and approval.
- Have the organizational capacity to provide the proposed services immediately following quote selection and approval.
Additionally, preference will be given to organizations with the ability to provide supportive services. Examples of supportive services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Youth or parent mentoring
- Parenting skills training
- Employment skills training
- Tutoring or After School Programming
- Food Pantry
Contractors providing services specified in this RFQ are required to provide certificate of insurance as described below:
Contractor shall comply with the laws of the State of Ohio relating to insurance coverage and shall carry during the performance of this contract, and keep in full force, Workers’ Compensation Insurance if applicable. A copy of the Certificate of Liability Insurance and/or Ohio BWC Certificate evidencing said coverage shall be furnished to MCDJFS prior to commencement of services by Contractor.
Contractor shall provide, at its expense, the following coverage for not less than the following amounts or greater when required by Laws and Regulations:
- General Liability – with a limit of $1,000,000 for each occurrence, $3,000,000 products and completed operations aggregate; $1,000,000 personal and advertising injury; and $3,000,000 in general aggregate. This policy shall be endorsed to include coverage for physical/sexual abuse and molestation. The limit should be $1,000,000.00 each occurrence/$3,000,000.00 aggregate.
- Ohio Employers Liability – with a limit of $1,000,000 for each accident, $1,000,000 for each disease per employee and $1,000,000 in disease aggregate.
- Professional Liability – with a limit of $1,000,000 each claim/$3,000,000 aggregate.
The above insurance coverages shall be issued by an insurance company authorized to conduct business in the State of Ohio and having an AM Best rating of "A-VII" or better.
Current certificates of all policies required to be maintained by Contractor pursuant to this article shall be provided to MCDJFS upon written request and the receipt of a fully executed Agreement. In addition, MCDJFS shall be named as additional insured and coverage must be on a primary and non-contributory basis. General Liability additional insureds should be on CG 2010 10 01 or 04 13 and CG 2037 0704 or an equivalent. All insurance policies required by this article shall be subject to a 60-day written notice of cancellation or diminution of coverage to: MCDJFS, Business Operations-Audit, Evaluation and Performance, 1111 South Edwin C. Moses Blvd., Dayton, Ohio 45422. Cancellation of insurance will constitute a default, which, if not remedied within 30 days, shall be cause for termination of the Agreement by MCDJFS.
Please submit quotes and qualifications by email to Stacey Barrett, no later than
12:00 PM (noon) on Friday, November 16, 2018 at MCDJFS-CD@jfs.ohio.gov
Questions or concerns may be directed to Stacey Barrett at (937) 496-7146 or MCDJFS-CD@jfs.ohio.gov
Contract Evaluator Negotiator
Business Operations - Audit, Evaluation and Performance
Montgomery County Department of Job & Family Services
1111 S. Edwin C. Moses Blvd.
Dayton, Ohio 45422