To improve the quality of life in our community by achieving the goals of public health: prevention, promotion and protection.
Montgomery County is a healthy, safe and thriving community.
- Prevent the spread of disease
- Protect against health threats in air, food and water
- Promote healthy behaviors
- Reach out to vulnerable populations, linking or providing direct services
- Mobilize community action through partnerships
- Prepare for and respond to public health emergencies
- Serve as a public health information resource to physicians and others working in the interests of health
117 S Main Street
Dayton, Ohio 45422