The Montgomery County Learning and Performance Department has a history of providing quality learning opportunities for employees who contribute their time and talents to the effective operation of the County. With a small staff, we have introduced innovative concepts and applicable skill development topics to individuals at all levels of the County.
If you are looking for a low-cost, high-quality conference and training facility, please check out the Madison Lakes Learning and Conference Center. Located in the beautiful Madison Lakes Park just 10 minutes from Downtown Dayton, the Center provides state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment, free parking and personalized service.
- The County Commissioners, County Administrators and taxpayers
- Managers, supervisors and employees who report to the Board of County Commissioners
- Elected Officials, their managers, supervisors and employees
- Managers, supervisors and employees who work for County agencies and their boards
- The Madison Lakes Learning and Conference Center
- The Tuition Reimbursement Program and Individual coaching
- Training and development services
- Team/workgroup interventions
Contact: (937) 225-4018
451 W. Third St.
Dayton, OH 45427