The role of the Labor & Employee Relations Division is to encourage and support positive employee relations throughout the departments under the Board of County Commissioners.
The division is responsible for:
- Labor contract negotiations and administration
- EEO complaint investigation and resolution
- Development and monitoring of the Affirmative Action Plan
- Administration of the classification/compensation system
- Administration of the County's personnel policies and procedures.
The division also maintains professional staff in larger departments to provide consultive expertise and assistance.
Questions regarding Classification/Compensation and other questions regarding Labor should be directed to (937) 225-4018.