The COAD, or the Community Organizations Active in Disaster, is a group of organizations that work in partnership with the Montgomery County Office of Emergency Managment to assist with the response to local emergency incidents.
Current COAD member organizations include:
- Buddhist Tzu Chi Foundation
- Civil Air Patrol Group VII
- Dayton Area Chapter of the American Red Cross
- Dayton Skywarn
- The Foodbank Inc.
- Goodwill Easter Seals of Miami Valley
- Luthern Social Services
- Miami Valley Disaster Recovery Team
- Miami Valley United Methodist Church
- Montgomery County Amateur Radio Emergency Services (MoCoARES)
- Presbyterian Disaster Assistance
- SouthBrook Christian Church
- Southern Baptist Disaster Relief
- United Way/211 Helplink