Fill out the fields below to be considered for credits on your DP&L and/or Vectren bill. This relief program was created by Montgomery County with funds from the federal CARES Act for COVID-19 pandemic relief.
There is a maximum benefit of $10,000 per account.
- This program is for residential accounts only
- The applicant must reside in Montgomery County, Ohio
- The property's service address must be in Montgomery County, Ohio
- You must have a balance at least 30 days past due on your bill(s)
- These credits can only cover charges billed on or after March 1, 2020
Please make sure to enter your account number(s) accurately. If you submit an incorrect account number, your application will be denied.