Do you provide research services?

The Records Center and Archives provides research services, however, we have a small staff and a large number of requests. As such, there may be a significant wait before you will receive the results of your request. You can call us at: 937-225-6366, email Records Center and Archives, or fill out our public records request form.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get a copy of a birth or death certificate?
2. Where do I go to get a copy of my deed?
3. Where do I get a social security card?
4. Where can I get copies of divorce papers?
5. Where can I find marriage certificates?
6. Do you provide research services?
7. Do you have my service discharge papers?
8. Where do I go to change my name?