What can I do to help?
  • Give a written statement or a sworn affidavit providing the details of the incident.
  • If necessary, appear in court and testify if the dog's owner requests a hearing on the dog's designation or if a criminal case is brought against the dog owner.

Show All Answers

1. Who do I call when having a problem with a dog?
2. What can MCARC or the police do?
3. What can I do to help?
4. What happens if I harm a dog?
5. What are my responsibilities if I kill a dog?