Where can I go to find help?

In addition to contacting your mortgage servicer, you can call HelpLink at 211, where skilled, trained staff are available 24 hours a day to handle calls received on the foreclosure hotline. Staff will assess each call and make referrals to the appropriate agencies. To find out more about your payment options, take action immediately by calling or writing to your mortgage servicer's Loss Mitigation Department to explain your situation.

Show All Answers

1. What happens if I miss my mortgage payments?
2. What should I do if I get behind in my mortgage payments?
3. What is a “workout” resolution?
4. Where can I go to find help?