Change of Address

For more information, please checkout this change of address video.

Our office can send tax bills wherever is most convenient for the taxpayer. Ohio Law (Section 323.13-Ohio Revised Code) requires that any mailing address change for property tax bills must be made in writing to the Treasurer's Office. Changing your address with the Post Office does not automatically update our system. 

If you wish to change the mailing address for property tax bills, please fill out the Change of Address form.

Please note: This form changes your address for correspondence from our office only. In order to change your address for voting purposes, please use the Secretary of State's online change of address form or visit the Montgomery County Board of Elections website.