Training & Compliance
Employee development boosts engagement and increases the organization's ability to better serve the community. The Montgomery County Training and Compliance team is committed to grow and develop leaders and employees of the County through intentional competency-based courses that address core skills, and provide clear career progression pathways. Trainings are offered in a virtual, in-person, and self-paced environment to meet the needs of busy County employees.
Optimize the potential of our diverse workforce
Optimizing the potential of our diverse workforce by acknowledging that each employee is a unique individual with distinctive qualities and strengths; identifying growth and development areas in collaboration with the employees and management to develop continuous learning opportunities that enhance personal and professional growth so that we can better serve the community.
- The County Commissioners, County Administrators and taxpayers
- Managers, supervisors and employees who report to the Board of County Commissioners
- Elected Officials, their managers, supervisors and employees
- Managers, supervisors and employees who work for County agencies and their boards
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Policy
- Tuition Reimbursement Application Form
- Tuition Reimbursement Request Form
- Training and development
- Team / workgroup interventions
- Mentor program for enhanced growth, development, and cross-departmental collaboration.
- Competency-based leadership training
- In-person, virtual, and self-paced training options
- Peer-to-peer collaboration