- What is the Homestead Exemption Program?
- What kind of property tax savings will I receive?
- Who is eligible for the Homestead Exemption program?
- Is there an income restriction tied to eligibility with this program?
- I will turn 65 years of age later in the year, am I still eligible?
- When is the last day to apply?
- Who do I call if I have additional questions?
- I own a vacation home out of state where I reside for a couple of months a year. Do I still qualify?
- I am 65 years of age and live in a mobile home that I own. Can I still qualify for this property tax credit?
- My children and I have set up a trust for my home. Can I still qualify for this property tax credit?
- I missed last year's deadline. Can I still receive a Homestead Exemption for last year's taxes?
- I know I receive the Homestead Exemption on my taxes. Do I need to reapply every year?
- I own the home where I reside and I am permanently and totally disabled. What do I need to do to sign up for the Homestead Exemption?
- I lost my spouse who was 65 and receiving the homestead exemption. Can I continue to receive the Homestead Exemption on the home that we shared?