FIRST TIME USERS REGISTRATION
You must complete the following steps only prior to the first time you view your utility account information.
- You must have an e-mail account to access utility account information.
- Please have your utility account number and cycle-route number on hand. The utility account number is located on your utility statement in the upper right hand corner. The cycle-route number is located on your utility statement in the upper left hand corner. See where the account number and cycle-route number are located on a sample utility statement. Enter your account number. The account number must be entered exactly as shown on the utility statement with the dash and no spaces (for example: 123456-789012). Enter your cycle-route number.
- Click the Submit button. View a sample registration page.
- Create your new PIN , confirm by entering the PIN again, enter a PIN hint, your e-mail address, and confirm by entering it a second time. The new PIN must have between 5 to 10 digits. It can be numbers, letters, or a combination of both and is case sensitive.
- Click on the Submit button. A message will be sent to your e-mail address that contains your new sign-on information. Please keep for future reference. Your account is now active and you may log in at any time.
- To access your utility account information, click on the Access Acct. button.
Having Problems signing on? Please call the Customer Service: 937-781-2688
Your computer must be set to the correct TIME and DATE for secure connections and you may not use an older version of Netscape (any version prior to 4.06) [ upgrade Netscape ]
Your IE browser needs 128 bit encryption: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/downloads/recommended/128bit/default.asp upgrade Netscape