Community Pride Cleanup Supply Trailer
The Community Pride Cleanup Supply Trailer is available for loan to Montgomery County residents and community volunteer groups free of charge (minimum of five households or a group with five volunteers). The trailer is stocked with landscaping tools which will assist residents with removing debris and help with beautification in Montgomery County neighborhoods. Montgomery County will deliver and pick up the trailer from the designated project area. The trailer is loaned on a first come, first serve basis. Please check the Calendar of Events for trailer availability.
- Must be used in Montgomery County.
- Project must have a designated coordinator.
- Completion and submittal of the Community Pride Cleanup Supply Trailer Application and Participant List two weeks prior to event.
- Minimum of five households involved in the project or a group of five volunteers.
- Trailer may be borrowed for a maximum of three days.
If you love the idea of borrowing the Community Pride Cleanup Supply Trailer (CPCST) for a neighborhood cleanup or beautification effort and don’t know where to start, this is the place!
For more information call 225-4999.