• Services
  • Online Resource Center
  • FAQ's
  • News and Videos
  • Employer Information
  • Contact Us/Directions


    If a person does not already receive support, the child's parent, guardian, legal custodian or the person with whom the child lives (considered the resdential parent) can contact the CSEA for assistance in obtaining an order for the payment of child support and health care for the child(ren).

    Support orders can sometimes be established by the CSEA without going to court.  If it is necessary to go through the court, the CSEA will assist you in obtaining a child support order.

    To determine the amount of support a parent is required to pay, the CSEA uses the "Ohio Child Support Guidelines" as a guide.  Both parents must provide verification of their incomes for the past six months or provide their most recent income tax returns.