- To be eligible for Healthy Start under OWF, you must have a minor child.
- Healthy Start is available for children up to age 19
- Cannot have existing health insurance
- A small annual premium is required
- Guaranteed coverage for 12 regardless of income changes
- The family income must be between 151% and 200% of the Federal poverty level (FPL)
- If you income falls wihtin150% of the FPL, then health insurance from another carrier will not effect your eligibility and pregnant women are eligible through the entire pregnancy for up to 60 days after the baby is born