What is Help Me Grow (HMG)?
- Help Me Grow provides a system of services for eligible Montgomery County families from pregnancy until a child's 3rd birthday
- Services focus on infant and toddler development
- Families choose services and resources to help them reach goals they find important
- Program guidance by the Ohio Department of Health
- Local administration by the Montgomery County Family and Children First Council
A healthy pregnancy and the first three years of life are most critical to a child's development. Sometimes as they grow, children have trouble seeing, hearing, talking, walking, or have other special needs. When families or professionals have medical, educational, developmental, or social/emotional concerns about a child, they can call one central number in Montgomery County. Families are linked to Help Me Grow home visit providers, as well as other community resources and services.
|Download (by clicking here) a helpful guide to resources for young children and their Families in Montgomery County. The information in this guide is provided as a service to the parents of children in Montgomery County and while the list is representative of the local programs and services available, it should not be considered an exhaustive list of services available in the county.|
It's Never Too Early
Do you have, or know of: A child suspected of having, or identified with, a developmental delay in the areas of thinking, moving, seeing, hearing, playing or talking? Do you know of a child at risk for delay in these areas?For more information and referral, please contact
Help Me Grow at