• When Should I Contact?
  • Frequently Asked Questions

    Mandated Reporting of Child Abuse

    The following are required by law to report alleged child abuse and neglect.

    Hospital intern/resident
    Registered nurse
    Licensed practical nurse
    Visiting nurse
    Health care professional
    Licensed psychologist
    Licensed school psychologist
    Speech pathologist or audiologist
    Practitioner of a limited branch of medicine or surgery
    Administrator or employee of a child daycare center
    Administrator or employee of a certified child-care agency or other public/private children services agency.
    School teacher
    School employee or authority
    Social worker
    Person rendering spiritual treatment through prayer in accordance with the tenets of a well-recognized religion, acting in an official/professional capacity.