- Reservations will be cancelled if payment is not received within 2 weeks of making reservation. Payments must be received in the form of money order, cashier’s check or personal check made payable to Montgomery County Treasurer.
- Applicant agrees to adhere to all PARK RULES & REGULATIONS which have been or will be adopted by the Board of County Commissioners of Montgomery County, Ohio.
- An application to serve and consume alcoholic beverages will be approved subject to our receiving proof of liquor liability insurance for a minimum of $1,000,000 per occurrence, $2,000,000 aggregate that lists “Montgomery County” as an additional insured for the dates of the rental for host liability. Insurance is obtained by applicant through private insurance carriers.
- Amplified music and/or sound and driving on the grass are prohibited. Use of electric at shelters cannot exceed 20 amps. Electric service cannot be established if the 20 amps are exceeded. Use of tents larger than 10’ x 10’ must be approved by Montgomery County Parks & Recreation, and have appropriate permits and local fire inspections completed before rental event. These permits and inspections are the responsibility of the rental party.
- Refunds will not be issued due to weather-related conditions or any other circumstance. We will allow requests for shelter changes on any date that is available during the current park season. All requests must be made online or placed in writing and received by the Facilities Management office at least two (2) weeks prior to the date of use.
- Applicant hereby agrees to be responsible for repairing damage to the park licensed herein, including equipment, furnishings, buildings and landscaping, which may arise out of the proposed activity at the chosen park. Applicant does agree to hold the Board of County Commissioners of Montgomery County, Ohio and their agents free and clear from any and all liabilities, whether to persons or property, as the result of any act or omission to act on the part of said individual or organization, or the acts or omission if its employees or agents or anyone visiting the Park, or using any of the equipment, furnishings and buildings licensed herein, upon the invitation of said applicant, negligent or otherwise. In case of emergency contact Montgomery County Sheriff’s Department at 225-HELP.