Your Success is Our Business!
Step into your future today with the guidance of the employment support experts at the Montgomery County Department of Job & Family Services. We are prepared to help you be the employee that businesses want to hire.
Work provides value to your life. Employment support is just a click or call away. Step into your future today and visit our website at www.thejobcenter.org or call us at 225-JOBS (5627) to get started.
The Department of Job and Family Services welcomes anyone seeking employment including laid off workers, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Our Job Bank is designed to assist job seekers with a wide range of supportive services for employment and career development.
Our resources include:
• Job search assistance
• Free workshops on job search techniques, interviewing tactics and resume development
• Labor market information (that identifies job vacancies, skills needed for in-demand jobs, and local, regional, and national employment trends)
• Initial career assessment of skills and needs
• Information about local training providers
• Follow-up services to help you maintain employment
• Occupational skills training
• Skill upgrade
• On the job training
• Free Internet access
• Free computer use for job searches and resume posting
• Office equipment including copiers, printers, fax machines and telephones
You can also go to OhioMeansJobs.com to find comprehensive job listings including internships. Search, locate and apply for thousands of jobs or post your resume online.