Is your Driver’s License suspended for non-payment of child support? Montgomery County Child Support Enforcement can help!
You MUST do 1 of the following to get your license reinstated:
- Pay 3 months of your support (installment plan or one-time payment)
- Proof of employment or a bank account
- Proof of a medical condition that prevents you from working
- Pay all the child support owed
- Participate in a job program organized by Child Support
Contact Child Support for questions and instructions to have your license reinstated.
937-225-4600 or www.mcohio.org/childsupport
There are severe fines and penalties for driving without a license, please do not drive! If you aren’t sure if your license has been suspended, contact Child Support immediately.