MCDJFS Update: Changes in the way we are servicing our customers
- Our recertification interviews are now telephone interviews. You DO NOT need to come in to the agency, we will call you.
- If your telephone number has changed, please call the Call Center (937-225-4148) at least 72 hours before your scheduled interview time to ensure we change your telephone number
- Please allow your worker at least a 30 minute window before and after your scheduled interview time to call you for your telephone interview
- Effective 09/13/2010 we will only scan documents in person on Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays
- On Tuesdays & Thursdays you may use the drop box or self service kiosk located in the front lobby
- You will not be able to see your worker if you walk into the agency without an appointment. If your case has been pending over 20 days:
- You may leave a message for your worker at the front desk or you may call the Call Center (225-4148) to leave a message for your worker
- You may also complete a telephone message form in the front lobby and leave a message in the drop box for your worker to call you if your case has been pending over 20 days
- If you have a change to report, please call 225-4148 (option 2) or you may leave a message on the Change Report Hotline 496-7717.
- Once you have returned your verifications, allow your worker 20 days to process your case
- Enclosed is a Yellow form (Form 7204). This form must be completed & returned before your worker can authorize your case. A self-addressed envelope is enclosed. Please mail the requested form back prior to your telephone interview.
Reminder: You are scheduled for a telephone interview and you do not need to come to the Job Center