Show Your Artistic Talent!
Promote Environmental Awareness!
Win Great Prizes!
Download the application: 2011 Environmental Calendar Contest
Montgomery County Solid Waste and Water Services
- The contest is open to Montgomery County students in grades K-12.
- Entries will be judged against all other entries in the same division.
- One entry per student, one student per entry may be submitted.
- Montgomery County staff and volunteers will judge the entries.
- Entries will be judged on: relevance to choice of theme, artwork, design and originality.
- Entries must be submitted on 11 X 17 paper (horizontal layout).
- No computer generated artwork will be allowed.
- Flat, one dimensional posters only.
- Do not use any cartoon characters (such as Sponge Bob), brand names or product names (automatic disqualification).
- Entry form must be glued or taped to the back of the poster.
- All entries become property of Montgomery County and may be reproduced.
Six Contest Divisions:
1. K-2nd Grades
2. 3rd– 5th Grades
3. 6th-8th Grades
4. 9th– 12th Grades
5. Special Needs Junior (K-6)
6. Special Needs Senior (7-12)
(Students enrolled in ED, LD, CD may enter in either
their grade level or one of the Special Needs Divisions)
Submit Entries To:
Montgomery County Water Services
1850 Spaulding Rd.
Kettering, OH 45432
Call 781-2532 for more information
Deadline for Entries is:
September 30, 2010