Starting July 1...
ADAMHS WILL IMPLEMENT AN IMPORTANT CHANGE:
- Montgomery County residents no longer have to go to CrisisCare first to be assessed and referred to treatment providers.
- They may go to a provider of their choice. IMPORTANT: If they are indigent, they need to know that they should seek services from a provider who accepts indigent clients or they may be billed for services rendered.
- Residents without insurance, Medicaid or little/no income may receive services from ADAMHS contracted agencies.
- A directory of providers, including ADAMHS contracted agencies, is available at www.mcadamhs.org or by calling 937-443-0416.
- Persons in crisis may still call CrisisCare at 224-4646 but are no longer required to do so.
If you have any questions, please contact Jewell Good, Director Behavioral Health Division, 937-443-0416 x 131.