Several downtown roads will be temporarily closed from Thursday, July 25, through early Monday, July 29, to accommodate the Dayton Celtic Festival (July 26-28). The festival is held at RiverScape MetroPark and nearby areas.
Following are the scheduled street closures, provided by Five Rivers MetroParks.
Beginning 9 a.m. July 25 (until 2 a.m. July 29):
- Patterson Blvd. from First St. to Monument Ave.
Beginning 6 p.m. July 25 (until 2 a.m. July 29):
- Monument Ave. from Jefferson St. to Patterson Blvd.
- St. Clair St. from First St. to Monument Ave. (South section remains open through Friday at 5 p.m. to maintain access to businesses in this area)
- Southbound Riverside Dr. from White Allen St. to Monument Ave.
- Harries St. from the WorkflowOne Garage to Monument Ave.
- the alley behind Memorial Hall
- the WSU entry/exit to Monument Ave.
- the Engineers Club entry/exit to Monument Ave.
Beginning 5:30 p.m. July 26 (until 2 a.m. July 29):
- Northbound Riverside Dr. at the intersection of Monument Ave. and Patterson Blvd.
For more downtown news and events, visit www.downtowndayton.org.