REQUEST FOR QUOTES & QUALIFICATIONS (RFQ)
Basic Skills Computer Lab Instruction Services
The Montgomery County Department of Job and Family Services – MCDJFS is soliciting Request for Quotes / Qualifications (RFQ) for the following service on the date and time listed below. MCDJFS would like to consider contracting with a qualified organization able to provide Basic Skills Computer Lab Instruction Services.
Services are to be provided to customers under the Workforce Investment Act (WIA) who have tested below the 8th grade level in reading and/or math. The service duration for each customer will vary depending on the skill level of each customer. All customers will be referred by MCDJFS. Additionally, services will be provided on-site at The Job Center.
Solicitor Quote Requirements:
All solicitors of services specified in this RFQ are required to:
- Provide a scope of work describing the services to be provided.
- Have history of providing basic skills instruction preferably within a computer lab environment.
- Have experience in providing adult basic literacy education.
- Have current teacher certification/licensure required to provide basic skills instruction in the state of Ohio.
- Have the ability to service up to 180 customers during a twelve-month contract period.
- Have the necessary office equipment (i.e. copier), supplies, instructional material, and testing material to provide basic skills lab instruction (MCDJFS will provide instructional software and office furniture).
- Have the ability to work with MCDJFS to provide additional instructional services for other WIA related projects.
- Have the organizational capacity to provide the proposed services immediately following proposal selection and approval.
- Budgeted amount for this service not to exceed $50,000.00 maximum.
- Meet minimum insurance requirements per contract requirements: Provider agrees to obtain and maintain, at their expense, and at all times throughout the term of this contract, a policy of professional liability and commercial general liability insurance with an insurance company licensed in the State of Ohio. The policy shall have limits of not less than one million dollars ($1,000,000.00) per claim and three million dollars ($3,000,000.00) in the annual aggregate to cover any loss, liability or damage alleged to have been committed by the Provider or the Provider’s agents, servants, or employees.
Please submit quotes and qualifications no later than June 30, 2014 at 12:00 noon (local time) to the attention of:
Javon S. Lewis, CPPB, Contract Evaluator Negotiator
Montgomery County Department of Job & Family Services
1111 S. Edwin C. Moses Blvd., Room 16 Dayton, OH 45422
Questions concerning this RFQ may be directed to Javon S. Lewis @ (937) 225-6193 or MCDJFS-CD@odjfs.state.oh.us