MONTGOMERY COUNTY ENGINEERS
Paul Gruner, P.E., P.S., County Engineer
Tuesday, April 22, 2014
- Starting Wednesday April 23, 2014, Brookville Phillipsburg Road, north of Sweet Potato Ridge Road, will be closed for approximately 1 week to excavate a pipeline (this job is being done by Vectren Energy).
- Clyo Road is closed between Spring Valley Pike and Rood Road for 9 months for intersection improvements.
- Beginning approximately June 1, 2014, the Spring Valley Road/Clyo Road intersection will be closed for 7 months for intersection improvements.
- Ridge Avenue between Riverside Drive and Deweese Parkway is closed until approximately September 1, 2015, for bridge replacement.
- Old Springfield Road, between Frederick Pike and Dog Leg Road, is closed until approximately June 30, 2014 for road widening and road extension.
- Webster Street, between Wagner Ford Road and Needmore Road - Replacing a water main; one lane closures.
- North Dixie Drive, north of Needmore Road - Catch basin; one lane closure.
- Manning Road at Diamond Mill Road - Driveway tile; one lane closure.
- Crews are throughout the county maintaining roads.