When a person dies under any of the circumstances mentioned in Types of Death to be Reported, the death shall be reported to the Office of the Coroner.
In order to report a death, you should call the Office of the Coroner at (937) 225-4156, day or night, and state "I wish to report a death".
It is requested that the following information be given if known:
1) Name and address of the decedent
2) Age and date of birth
3) Social security number
4) Marital status
5) Next of kin, name address, phone number
6) Place and circumstances of occurrence
7) Date and time of occurrence
8) Date and time of death
9) Name of person pronouncing death
10) Any other information which may be helpful