The Montgomery County Coroner's Office offers a fully-accredited post-graduate training program in Forensic Pathology. The fellowship provides competitive academic instruction in a technologically advanced facility.
Highlights of fellowship training include:
- Five full-time forensic pathologists Dr. Lee Lehman, Dr. Russell Uptegrove, Dr. Bryan Casto, Dr. Susan Allen, and Dr. Robert Shott, M.D.
- Large case load (1,500to 2,000 autopsies/year) with excellent mixture of case types.
- Teaching affiliations with Wright State University Medical School, The Ohio State Medical School and Wright Patterson Air Force Base Aero Space Medical Program.
- In-depth training in affiliate forensic fields (anthropology, odontology, criminalistics, toxicology, firearms).
- Opportunity and encouragement for research activities and academic pursuits.
- Computerized, advanced working facilities.
- Excellent salary and benefit package.
- Completion of ACGME-accredited residency training in anatomic or combined anatomic and clinical pathology.
- Currently licensed in Ohio or qualified for an Ohio Medical License.
Dr. Christopher Kiefer, M.D.
- Karen Powell, M.D.
- Dave McMaken, M.D.
- Andrea Minyard, M.D.
- Gary Telgenhoff, D.O.
- Rodney Tucay, M.D.
- Kent Harshbarger, M.D., J.D.
- Adam Craig M.D.
- Bryan Casto M.D.
- Peter Kubiczek, M.D.
- Maneesha Pandey, M.D.
- Marius Tarau, M.D.
- Susan Allen, D.O.
- Donald E. Higgs, M.D., Ph.D.
- Robert Shott, M.D.
Lee D. Lehman, M.D., Ph.D.
Chief Deputy Coroner
Montgomery County Coroner's Office
361 West Third Street
Dayton, OH 45402