Montgomery County has contracted with Dayton-based Tyler Technologies, Inc. to digitally photograph the exterior of select properties in the county. Correct up-to-date property information is crucial to ensure fair and equitable property values.
In addition, updated digital photos will:
- Improve the overall quality of the county’s real estate data.
- Save taxpayers money by making the property tax administration process more efficient.
- Assist homeowners and businesses with “before” photos in case of loss.
- Enhance emergency management recovery reports necessary for state and federal assistance.
- Validate property addresses to identify homes for fire, police and medical emergency response.
Please note the following:
- All personnel assigned to this project have been issued photo identification badges that must be visible at all times.
- Local law enforcement will be notified of van descriptions and their locations.
- All photographs are taken from public right-of-way whenever possible.
- Project members are deputized to access driveways or private lanes only when necessary to obtain an unobstructed image.
Your cooperation in this important project is appreciated. For more information, please visit our web site at www.mcreval.org or contact the County Auditor’s Office at 937-225-4326.