- Males and females age eighteen and over.
- Must be eligible for community control sanctions.
- Convicted for a probationable offense or sentenced through the Drug Court.
- Cannot have medical problems which would prevent integration into the program.
- Cannot have mental health problems or issues which would prevent appropriate interaction.
- Must show a personal desire to enter MonDay and agree to participate in the programming.
- Must be referred by the sentencing county.
- Cannot have ever escaped from detention.
- Cannot have detainers or active warrants pending, or be out of jail on an appeal bond.
- Judicial release referrals must meet the above criteria, but will be evaluated separately.