Each resident may make one phone call during the orientation phase. Once the resident has successfully completed orientation, he/she is eligible to place phone calls. All phone calls from residents are collect calls.
Orientation and Visitation for Male and Female Residents
- Attendance of the Visitation Orientation class is mandatory for everyone wishing to visit a MonDay resident. Orientation class begins at 1:00 on Saturday and Sunday and at 5:45 p.m. on Tuesday. Visitors are to attend the class on the day of visitation chosen by the resident. Visitors only need to attend this class once during the duration of the residents stay. Visitors arriving after 1:15 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday and 6:15 p.m. on Tuesday will not be allowed to attend class or visit that day.
- MonDay visitation is held on Saturday and Sunday from 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. and on Tuesday from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- All visitors must arrive between 2:00 p.m. and 2:20 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday, and 6:00 p.m. and 6:20 p.m. on Tuesday. Anyone arriving after 2:20 p.m. or 6:20 p.m. will not be allowed to visit. Please be sure to arrive on time.
- Each resident is allowed one visitation per week on Saturday, Sunday or Tuesday. The resident chooses which day to have the visit. All who are visiting must be on the visitor's list as determined by the clinician and the resident. All visitors must be dressed appropriately, i.e., shorts, skirts, or dresses must be knee length or longer. No low cut tops, muscle shirts or see-through clothing. T-shirts with drug or alcohol logos or gang symbols will NOT be allowed.
- Residents are permitted two adults per visit and all of minor biological/legal children. At no time will more than two adults be permitted at one visit.
- Any child under the age of 18 must be accompanied by his/her parent or legal guardian, who must be on the visitation list.
- Visitors need to arrive 30 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the visitation time. This will give time for the staff to process you in. If you are late, no visit will be permitted.
- Each visitor must have a picture identification credential, and his/her name on the resident's approved visitation list.
- Please leave all purses, bags, wallets and other carry items locked in your car.
- Clothing /packages will not be accepted any time during visitation. The items may be mailed to the resident or dropped off at the facility Monday - Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. (at the Main Entrance).