Voting is a privilege for citizens of the United States. Information that will be helpful to you about voting in the state of Ohio is listed below.
If you have questions that are unanswered after reading this document you may call the Board of Elections at (937) 225-5656 for further assistance.
- Acceptable Voter Identification at the Polls
- Address or Name Change Information
- Am I Already Registered to Vote?
- If you are unable to locate your voter registration information but think you are registered to vote and you have not moved outside of your county of prior registration, you may be eligible to cast a provisional ballot during in-person absentee voting period at an appropriate early voting location or the county board of elections, or on Election Day at the correct polling place for your current address that may be counted. We encourage you to check your registration status by contacting your local county board of elections. To find your polling place, please click on the icon "Where Do I Vote" above or call us at 225-5656. A full listing of all Boards of Elections can be found at www.myohiovote.com.
- Has My Absentee Ballot Been Received?
- Master Polling Location Report
- Party Affiliation
- Polling Location Search
- Precinct and Polling Location Information
- Register to Vote
- Registration Locations
- Street Range Report
- TDD Assistance
- Walking List
Windows Media Video