The Montgomery County Veterans Office does not offer healthcare or provide healthcare services. If you are interested in applying for healthcare, please contact the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs:
Nation Hotline 1-877-222-8387
Local Dayton VAMC 937-268-6511
Additionally you can follow this link to the VA's web site.
VA provides a number of health care services.
- Hospital, outpatient medical, dental, pharmacy and prosthetic services
- Domiciliary, nursing home, and community-based residential care
- Sexual trauma counseling
- Specialized health care for women veterans
- Health and rehabilitation programs for homeless veterans
- Readjustment counseling
- Alcohol and drug dependency treatment
- Medical evaluation for disorders associated with military service in the Gulf War, or exposure to Agent Orange, radiation, and other environmental hazards
Combat Veterans - VA will provide combat veterans free medical care for any illness possibly associated with service during a period of hostility for two years from the veteran's release from active duty.