The Community Pride Cleanup Supply Trailer is available for loan to Montgomery County residents and community volunteer groups free of charge (minimum of five households or a group with five volunteers). The trailer is stocked with landscaping tools which will assist residents with removing debris and help with beautification in Montgomery County neighborhoods. Montgomery County will deliver and pick up the trailer from the designated project area. The trailer is loaned on a first come, first serve basis. Please contact Lorelei Hagans at (937) 781-3065 or HagansL@mcohio.org to check availability.
- Must be used in Montgomery County.
- Project must have a designated coordinator.
- Completion and submittal of the Community Pride Cleanup Supply Trailer Application and Project Coordinator Waiver two weeks prior to event.
- Minimum of five households involved in the project or a group of five volunteers.
- Trailer may be borrowed for a maximum of three days.
If you love the idea of borrowing the Community Pride Cleanup Supply Trailer (CPCST) for a neighborhood cleanup or beautification effort, but you do not know where to start, then this is the place!
- How to Get Started
- Participant List
- Participant's Waiver
- Project Coordinator Waiver
- Equipment Inventory
For more information call (937) 225-4999.