The Community Pride Cleanup Supply Trailer and Neighborhood Pride Trailer are available for loan to Montgomery County residents and community groups free of charge (minimum of five households or a group with five volunteers). The trailers are stocked with tools to help residents remove debris, pick up litter, landscape overgrown areas, and plant trees or flowers. Montgomery County will deliver and pick up the trailers for free.
The trailers are loaned on a first come, first serve basis. Visit the calendar below to check the trailers' availability.
Contact Lorelei Hagans at (937) 781-3065 or HagansL@mcohio.org to reserve a trailer or get more information.
- Trailers may only be used in Montgomery County, Ohio.
- Project must have a designated coordinator.
- Complete and submit of the Cleanup Trailer Application and Project Coordinator Waiver two weeks prior to event.
- Minimum of five households involved in the project or a group of five volunteers.
- Trailer may be borrowed for a maximum of three days.
For larger cleanups, Reserve a free Roll-off Container to help collect and dispose of large amounts of trash and debris.
If you love the idea of borrowing the trailers for a cleanup or beautification effort, but you do not know where to start, please click here to get started. You can also download our forms below to start organizing your cleanup today.
- Cleanup Trailer Application
- Cleanup Participant List
- Cleanup Participant's Waiver
- Project Coordinator Waiver and Release Form
- Equipment Inventory (Community Pride Trailer)
After your cleanup, don't forget to fill out our Online Cleanup Report Summary!
For more information call (937) 225-4999.