Public Health - Dayton & Montgomery County
Mission: To lead and innovate by working with our community to achieve the goals of public health: prevention, promotion, and protection.
Protecting all Montgomery County citizens, every day.
- Immunization of infants and preschoolers.
- Providing prenatal care and education to ensure stronger, healthier babies.
- Addressing childhood obesity and promoting healthy lifestyles for children and families, with the GetUp Montgomery County initiative.
- Safeguarding drinking water.
- Protect and improve the region's air quality.
- Inspecting restaurants, groceries, schools, and much more with online access to inspection reports.
- Managing pest and garbage problems.
117 South Main Street
Dayton, Ohio 45402